We are looking to hire our next superstar, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone interested in starting a sales or marketing career in tech. The Sales Consultant role (internally called Sales Development Representative) is one of the fastest growing positions in sales and crucial for the company to grow. You will engage with prospects to uncover business needs and positioning BrightTALK's SaaS content marketing platform. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative or account manager in order to accelerate and grow talent from within. We promote successful graduates from our SDR team into a quota bearing role within the sales organization which provides increased earning potential. You will get the best of both worlds - training and autonomy. Our unique program will provides you with a hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a high growth technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact at BrightTALK. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, motivated people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses to achieve their visions, check us out.
- Qualifying leads and producing meetings for our Sales Executives
- Interacting by phone, email and social with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of BrightTALK solutions.
- Analyzing prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Recommend process enhancements for targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques.
- BS/BA degree
- Desire to work in the tech industry
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Native level English additional languages highly advantageous
- Base salary with commission
- Trendy office location
- Collaborative & friendly company culture with regular sponsored company events
- Career development
- Interpersonal Skills
- True Team Player
- Cold Calling Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'