Role: Sales Development Representative
Package: £21K Basic Salary + 15K Commission (Uncapped)
Sales Development Representative - The Company
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Graduate to join the UK’s fastest growing software start up. The company is on the lookout for a Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join their rapidly growing Financial Services Sales team to help them achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting opportunity that offers a variety of challenges with a huge scope for progression and countless incentives.
Sales Development Representative - The Benefits
- Very competitive basic salary of £21K plus 15K commission (Uncapped)
- Commission is realistic and achieveable - 90% of the team earn over £40K
- Strong progression opportunities due to the growth plans
- Fun, dynamic, vibrant work environment
- Excellent Graduate training academy
- Very lucrative market to get into
- Have your birthday off work + 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Trips to the American office for a yearly sales conference, recently been to Miami
- Christmas and Summer parties
Sales Development Representative - The Role
- You will be selling into new markets and existing customers
- You will establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with leadership level contacts.
- In your time as a SDR you’ll develop a full and comprehensive understanding of the sales process:
- You will map out your own market and identify target clients
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the software and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective clients.
- Research into targeted accounts to gather insights, key contacts, and other useful information prior to prospecting.
- Connect with prospects using the phone, social and email when responding to all inbound leads
- Attend industry events
Sales Development Representative - The Requirements
- Degree educated - 2:1 or above
- Evidence of personal achievement
- Desire to earn a lot of money
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic - must have worked part time throughout University
- Can demonstrate use of initiative
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales, Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Technology Sales, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales, Field Sales, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Account Management, Graduate Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate, Tech Sales, Graduate Software Sales, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Manchester, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Commission, Graduate Field Sales, Graduate Business Development, Business Development, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Business Development Consultant, Graduate Sales Executive, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Telesales, Graduate Telesales, Graduate Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales, Graduate, Sales, Recruitment, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development, Recruitment, Graduate, Sales
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'