Graduate Sales Development Representative
£30,000-£40,000 for entry level, experience negotiable
£45k Year 1 OTE, £65 Year 2 OTE, £90K Year 3 OTE
Based in City Of London
My client is a global leading operating system for container, cloud and hyperscale computing. The software is also leading in smart IoT with new smart gateways, self-driving cars and advanced human robots all being developed with this software. They are now looking for Graduate Sales Development Representatives to help grow this exciting platform!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR A GRADUATE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
- Handle inbound customer inquiries across all channels (email, phone, chat)
- Execute various outbound sales campaigns
- Research information about prospective customers using available resources
- Identify prospects by calling out to form prepared outbound call listings.
- Contact (call, email, social media) prospective customers with the objective to set-up follow up meeting with sales representative
- Accurately update, maintain and create leads, contacts and pipeline by using the company CRM system. (Salesforce)
- Continuously feedback on effectiveness of the campaigns with the objective to achieve better results
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures while reporting needed changes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE A GRADUATE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
- Education: received a 2:1 from a russell group university
- Fluency in English and another language (prefereably French, German or Italian)
- Experience in telephone sales or telemarketing (preferred)
- Passion for technology
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Result driven with the mentality to always smash targets.
- Prospecting and listening skills
- Motivation for sales
- Team work
BENEFITS FOR THE GRADUATESALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
- Fun, friendly office environment
- Social culture
- Table fussball
- Free snacks, fresh fruit
- Spotify on in office
- Company laptop and Iphone
- Uncapped commission
- Incentive trip to Ibiza, Las Vegas and Brussels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"