Graduate Sales Development Representative
£31,000 Basic Salary for Entry Level
£47,000 OTE Year 1
My client is an award-winning global cloud technology company with offices across the world. They are now looking for top graduates to join their team as a Graduate Sales Development Representative to help grow their business.
This is an unbelievable opportunity to work for an award winning company. Not only does this business offer an amazing basic salary for entry level, they will also provide uncapped earning potential and an award winning training programme.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Sales Development Representative:
- Create quality opportunities through email, social media and phone calls to schedule new business meetings
- Travel across the UK and International to attend business meetings
- Educate prospects on your products and services
- Strategically develop new business leads through research
- Work closely with the sales team and field marketing efforts and improve selling techniques
- Build prospect pipeline and communicate this to the sales team
- Close deals
Skills required to be a Graduate Sales Development Representative:
- A want to work in Sales
- Interest in the Tech market is beneficial
- Graduate from a top university with a 2.1 degree
- Money Motivated
- Good Communicator
- Commercial experience
- Work alongside education
- Minimum £31k basic salary
- £47,000 OTE Year 1
- Senior Consultant within 12 months
- Trips to Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training programme
- International client meetings
- Company phone and laptop
- Lunch clubs
- Free breakfast
2x Immediate vacancies, please send through your CV ASAP!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'