Our client is the leading provider of analytics software to the retail sector across the EAME region and expanding - it’s quickly becoming an industry standard tool. They’re already serving a number of internationally recognised fashion retailers such as Topshop, ASOS, and Net-a-Porter amongst many others. The company hopes to add a Graduate Sales Development Representative to their existing team.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you’ll be:
• Generating qualified sales leads through building network, and using tools like LinkedIn
• Booking and managing appointments on behalf of the Business Development Manager
• Working with the marketing team to follow up strategic campaigns
• Conducting product demonstrations to potential clients
• Uphold professional internal and external relationships on behalf of the business
What you get:
- £25k basic salary (with potential OTE of £30k)
- Performance based incentive holidays
- Company meals
- Mobile phone
- Pension contributions
- Training and development plan
- Social office culture - nights out, and events
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Business Development
- Sales Leads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'