Graduate Sales Development Representative - Marketing Technology - London - £20,000 - £24,000 + Commission
My client is a fast-growing Marketing Technology business based in central London, with an innovative, award-winning SaaS platform, they are becoming the leading business for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) software. Their clients are some of the biggest brands in the Europe such as Jaguar Land Rover, ITV, Zoopla, Thomas Cook and UNICEF (plus many more), helping turn with website and mobile visitors into customers. They are looking for a Graduate to join their team as a Graduates Sales Development Representative, to join their growing business development team. In this role you will be helping grow my clients sales pipeline, bringing on new business and further developing relationships with exciting clients. If you’re looking for a role where you can develop your sales skills further, have great career progression and take home £60K + in year 2/3 then this could be the perfect role for you.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you’ll become an expert in my clients amazing SaaS platform. Be a part of an organically growing business, further developing your skillsets, working with some amazing clients.
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Speak daily with new clients to expand their client list of some of Europe’s biggest brands
- Earn excellent rewards for meeting your new business targets
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company, with a clear progression plan in place to move into a consultative role
- Be apart of a tight knit team with excellent culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- An understanding of SaaS platforms would be preferred
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
- Hard working and ambition to grow your skill sets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job