Salary: £28,000 (OTE £35K)
Our client are a leading software specialist at the leading edge of their industry. They are looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their reach even further! As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you’ll be working directly with and learning from the Sales and Marketing team, focusing on building business revenue in the UK market.
Benefits/What you get:
- Starting salary of £28,000
- Potential OTE of £35-45K!
- Desirable central London office location
- Company Holidays
- Mobile Phone
- Regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and have the ability to convert strategically generated leads into qualified opportunities. With the bespoke training you’ll receive, you’ll adopt a customer centric approach, and use client feedback to streamline the product development process.
Having some exposure in a client-facing, retail or sales function is highly desirable in this role. You’ll be capturing new business by profiling and contacting prospective clients, as well as capitalising on warm leads generated by marketing – all in an effort to secure meetings and revenue.
Our client offers many benefits to the successful candidate. A generous salary package, iPad, laptop and mobile phone are a few of the perks of joining this company: you’ll also be joining a welcoming, fast-paced culture started by some of the most established entrepreneurs in the technology sphere. Software is a constantly developing industry – a great fit for your emergent career!
- Work with and learn from the Sales and Marketing team
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities
- Regularly meet and exceed monthly targets
- Use customer feedback to enhance product development and streamline its implementation
- Deal with customer queries, providing solutions over the phone and face to face
- Create a wider sales strategy in order to drive revenue and expand the company’s presence
- Educated to degree level
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job