Salary: £30k (up to £40k OTE)
Sector: IT Security
This client is an American technology company specialising in cybersecurity; they provide endpoint security, threat intelligence and other services to firms in 170 countries worldwide. They regularly rank on global lists of the most innovative technology firms, and last year saw growth of 476%. They’re looking to bring on board highly ambitious German speaking graduates ready to be part of their truly global operation.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Development Representative include:
- Working with marketing teams to generate interest – and handling any resulting in-bound inquiries;
- Qualifying leads and scheduling appointments and product demonstrations on behalf of senior executives;
- Being aware of competitors and new opportunities, as well as company products and services;
- Actively identifying/contacting potential new business via telephone, email and social media;
- Diligently and professionally keeping CRM records and responding to internal and external communications;
- Working with Account Managers to target, nurture and maximise upon existing accounts.
This client promote an agile working culture with immediate mentorship: as such they’re on the lookout for individuals that are ready to learn, contribute and grow. You’ll be joining an organisation founded on the principles of teamwork on an excellent graduate package.
In addition to the initial bespoke training you’ll receive, you’ll also be encouraged in your learning and development from day one with cross training and upskilling opportunities in your first year. This is a chance to gain rare and invaluable expertise in cybersecurity through exposure to a high-profile, globally recognised organisation.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary of £30k
- Potential OTE of up to £40k
- Cross-training opportunities
- Pension contributions and healthcare benefits
- Gym membership
- Office snacks and meals
- Flexible scheduling
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Company incentive holidays for high achievers
- Fun company events, tech talks and seminars
You’ll need to be a university graduate with:
- Fluent business level written and spoken German
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Track record of success, self-motivation and drive
- Attention to detail and strong time management and organisational skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job