Graduate Sales Consultant - Manchester. Base £20,000. OTE Year 1 £35,000.
We are recruiting driven, motivated and competitive graduates for one of the leading 'deal a day' eCommerce businesses! With just under 10 million online subscribers, our client is a household name growing at a rapid rate and has huge financial backing from a blue-chip firm making this a great moment to enter the company! This company are fun, modern and with amazing earning potential, it's an opportunity not to be missed.
Location: Manchester city centre
OTE: Year 1 - £35k, Year 2 - £65k, Year 3 - £100k+
They are holding an assessment centre in Manchester city centre on Friday 9th February 9.30am - 1pm.
This is one of the most dynamic and diverse graduate sales roles in the industry, offering graduates the opportunity to not just stay on the phones all day, but in time construct their own client pitches and lead pitches face to face, selling the proposed partnership offer but also negotiate a competitive commercial rate.
You will be doing the following:
- Generating fresh leads and building your own client base, bringing in new business accounts.
- Specialising within a niche sector, for instance purely building relationships with restaurants.
- Preparing pitches as a team and pitching face to face the prospect of a business relationship.
- Working to targets and earning uncapped commission.
- Continuing to maintain strong client relationships.
Progression is quick and based upon merit here, the current London manager started as a graduate himself only 3 years ago! Located in the city centre, the office is fun, vibrant and full of energy! Culturally, we are not looking for aggressive sales types, but graduates who want to offer a consultative approach which focuses on building relationships for the long term not only looking for short term quick deals.
Do you like the sound of this? If you would like to apply this is what we need:
- 2:2 minimum from a reputable university, we are open to graduates who are looking for a career change into sales not just 2017 graduates.
- Or 1-2 years sales experience if no degree
- Sales experience is preferable and will enhance the application.
- Previous working experience throughout or before university, preferably in a target orientated environment.
- Competitive and driven in person.
Please apply if you match the criteria and are interested in the opportunity!
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively, if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate company for assisting graduates take their first steps into the sales and recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Sales Consultant'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job