Graduate Sales Consultant - SME Business Finance - FinTech
- Our client is one of the leading peer-to-peer lending firms that is revolutionising the UK financial services sector.
- Largely focussed on the SME market, their platform attracts funding from hundreds of investors allowing companies to gain finance when they would not typically be able to loan from big banks.
- Since starting in 2010 they have lent over £1.3 billion to businesses across Europe, and continue to make a name for themselves as pioneers in the FinTech world.
- As an Account Manager you will be taking on substantial responsibility from day one.
- As part of the rapidly expanding sales team you will manage applications from UK businesses, ensuring that their experience is a smooth and professional one.
- As you grow within the company, you will build and manage your own portfolio of borrowers, taking on ever greater responsibility as your career progresses.
- For employees that work hard and display dedication to the role, there is the opportunity for rapid development into Senior Account Manager positions.
- You must be a Graduate with a 2.1 or higher.
- Ideally you will also be someone with commercial B2B sales experience, you will display enthusiasm for this dynamic and innovative area of finance where you can demonstrate your substantial business acumen and knowledge of the industry.
- Keen to grow with the business, you will be motivated and target driven with outstanding communication skills and an excellent level of organisation.
- The basic salary for this role is from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
- With commission you can expect total earnings in excess of £30,000 in your first year.
To apply, email your CV to us by clicking on the apply button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'