One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry and the building and construction industry, to name a few.
About the opportunity:
You'll be working for a global, market-leading distributor of electrical equipment. With over 4,000 employees across 350 UK branches, they also have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
This growing company is looking for driven graduates with entrepreneurial spirit to join their established locations across the North West. As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Become a part of a highly sociable and fast-paced industry
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading sales training, including completing a fully-funded accredited sales qualification
- Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
- Progress to an Areas Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role
- Build relationships with B2B clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress quickly.
How you will be rewarded:
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of between £22,000 - £24,000
- A generous, performance-related profit share bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Further progression opportunities
What you should be:
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- An excellent communicator
- A quick learner
- Energetic and motivated
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'