Selling a wide range of products sourced from the world's leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful. Progression to sales & business management, a company car, professional development and a starting salary of up to £24K + uncapped OTE are all on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's leading electrical distributor as a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee in Southampton.
Who will you be working for?
With over 4,000 employees across 350 branches, you'll be working for a business with a proven track-record of developing graduate talent. They are well-known for having a company culture that promotes freedom and encourages entrepreneurship and unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition.
They are a business that is built on strong relationships with suppliers, customers and employees. Their customers include government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry and the building and construction industry, to name a few.
What will you be doing?
As part of an impressive graduate training programme, you will:
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
- Complete an accredited sales qualification with in-house support and an external training provider
- Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
- Have the opportunity to be fast-tracked to a key field sales role within 6 months
- Build relationships with new clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews
- A cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to progress to field sales and management
What skills do you need?
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A degree in any subject
- Passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport
- Self-motivation and drive
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'