This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £25,000 (£30K OTE)
Sector: Satellite Communications Solutions
A world renowned communications solutions provider, our client provides end to end solutions for a wide client base. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance the company’s presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K OTE
- Full bespoke training
- Company lunches
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression
The Graduate Sales Associate will, once they have secured a confident grasp of our client’s services and product offering, start to perform client outreach. The successful candidate will develop rapport with prospective clients in order to secure business meetings, before shadowing senior staff to these meetings. Once you have a thorough knowledge of how these meetings are run, you’ll run them independently, negotiating and closing deals with clients on a face to face basis.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package! Excellent career and earning potential, lucrative bonus schemes and an inclusive, social culture are just some of the perks on offer!
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and the marketplace they operates in
- Perform regular client outreach over the phone and via email/online channels
- Develop rapport with clients and deliver presentations in person
- Establish your own client base
- Negotiate, close deals and upsell services to existing customers
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job