Exciting opportunity to join a small team at Fintech company providing funding to small businesses across the UK. The company has strong financial backing and is now looking to recruit an additional person to support their rapid growth plans.
We are searching for ambitious individuals looking to advance their careers in sales. You'll be working closely with highly experienced professionals who will offer you support and training to ensure your success. You must be a well-spoken, degree educated, articulate individual, ideally used to selling both over the phone and face to face. Role is based in West Hampstead near Finchley Road tube (NW3), so will only consider applicants based within a reasonable commute distance of NW3.
The role will be working as a Junior Sales Executive. There will be a 6 month training period, working under a senior sales executive, after which the candidate is expected to progress into a full sales role.
Key tasks include:
- Assisting senior sales executives
- Following up on qualified marketing leads (referrals, web-generated, marketing campaigns, introductions)
- Generate and close new business through referrals, phone and person-to-person sales, and networking events
- Developing and managing relationships with customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, introducers and other partners
Skills and experience:
- We are looking for a well-spoken (fluent in English), enthusiastic and motivated individual, looking for a career in sales
- Ideally a candidate with a University degree and 1-2 years of working experience (NO SALES experience necessary)
- Strong relationship management skills (phone and face to face)
- It's a small team and there is going to be lots of interaction with customers, management, brokers and partners, so looking for friendly, willing and outgoing personalities
Base salary £24-26k plus commission (OTE 30-40k p.a. in year 1)
If you feel you have the necessary requirements to succeed, then apply right away.
- Sales Executive