Starting salary £23,000 realistically earning approx. £40,000 + OTE
- Are you motivated by competition and money?
- Do you have the drive, self-confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment?
- Do you want to work for a top UK profitable recruitment business?
My client is looking for trainee recruiters in their London offices to join their successful team working in technology digital and change recruiting.
As one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment companies, they have ranked as a Top 40 Best Company to Work For in the UK (The Sunday Times) for the last six years, and in 2014 the CEO was awarded Best Leader in the UK. Other awards include Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK (2014).
- Graduate ideally with some sales experience
- Money and success driven
- Competitive mentality with proven track record within either sport or business.
- Personality which thrives in a fast pace, autonomous environment.
- Highly motivated.
What my client offers:
- Annual ski trip to the Alps
- Everyone in the team has a slice of equity - this provides a great team work ethic and collective pride within the business
- Offices located around the UK so ability to transfer
- Ability to progress quickly within first year and into managerial roles and even could manage your own division
- Resilience to thrive in fast paced work environment
- Intrinsically motivated to reach and surpass targets
- Drive and ambition to succeed shown within sport or business
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like a recruitment role you would be interested in, please get in touch us here at ESG Recruitment with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'