Salary: €24,000 (€30K OTE)
Sector: IT Software
Approaching 15 years in the industry, our client has been delivering innovative IT security solutions from bases around the globe, including Japan, Australia and the US. They’re now looking for ambitious Graduate Sales and Marketing Executives to enhance their presence from their Irish office!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of €24,000
- Y1 OTE of €30K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression and full bespoke training
The Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive will obtain a thorough understanding of the IT security software our client provides. You’ll comprehensively research the business landscape in order to acquire an understanding of the needs of clients, both existing and potential ones. The successful candidate will qualify and ascertain interest company interest and educate them on how our client can help them. You’ll shadow senior sales staff with the view to rapid progression!
The company offers a truly unique graduate package! Excellent career and earning potential, a laptop and lucrative bonus/incentive schemes are just some of the perks that you’ll enjoy!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the IT security solutions that our client delivers
- Qualify and ascertain interest from companies in our client’s services
- Develop rapport with clients in order to schedule business meetings and deliver revenue
- Shadow meetings and face to face client activity with senior sales with a view to progressing
- Educated to degree level in a business related discipline or similar
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'