- Ambitious, enthusiastic and keen graduates with an interest in events and hospitality are needed by this leading UK business
- Working as a key member of the Graduate Sales Team this is a fast paced, competitive but fun industry to work in.
The Role: This is a new business position which will ideally suit a graduate that is highly target focused, competitive and money motivated. Due to expansion the company requires two graduates to work alongside an existing business development team. Working off leads you will contact companies at marketing director level promoting the benefits of the company's services.
The Company: This established company is independently owned with a reputation for graduate sales potential into star performers. A fast paced and dynamic culture this is an excellent environment to start your career in sales. With BMS Performance Sales Training on offer you report into a Manager who started at this level and will help you succeed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Developing accounts
- Selling web based advertising at director level
- Working to daily sales targets
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Hard worker
- Ambitious, driven and target orientated
- Money motivated
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- Up to £21,000 basic salary plus £12,000 bonus year one £20,000 year two
- Other company benefits
- 22 days holiday
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job