Graduate Sales Administrator
Salary: £20k (OTE £26k)
Our client is a well-established name in the supply of stationary, and are known across the country for high quality products and excellent client service. They’re on the look-out for driven Graduate Sales to help them capture a bigger share of their market, and keep delivering on their great commercial reputation.
- £20,000 basic salary
- Potential Y1 OTE of £26k
- Pension contributions
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
Graduate Business Development Executive – the role:
- Identifying new potential business through networking and research
- Performing client outreach to an existing database of leads
- Developing your own pipeline of potential business
- Managing CRM records
- Following up on inbound marketing requests promptly
- Booking appointments for senior executives, and managing client relationships on their behalf
- Developing a broad understanding of the client markets (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
- Shadowing senior team members while out in the field to get hands-on training
- Building up the business’ brand and acting as an ambassador
There are plenty of progression and training opportunities for candidates with determination and follow-through with this client. The ideal graduate will display ambition and competitive spirit and will also have the ability to build relationships with key decision makers. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to start their career within a friendly environment that values hard work.
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'