Having launched in 2014 they have a strong team of 13 based in London and abroad. They have 10s of thousands of happy active customers and continue to grow. It's a fast-paced dynamic environment to work in, full of challenges and very rewarding.This is a graduate job offering a basic salary of £18K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Being a small dynamic and fast-moving Marketing team there is always something new and interesting going on and which they require help with. Duties include but are not limited to;
- Upselling to existing customers
- Nurturing new customers
- Calling and resolving problems that have been referred by customer service
- Making 50+ calls a day
- Managing relationships with marketing partners
- Setting up promotions and events
- The life of an account manager/ sales executive will be dynamic and fast-paced, so you’ll need to be a quick learner
- Great soft skills are vital: you should be a networker with a curious mind and outgoing nature.
- You should be self-motivated and driven to make a difference.
- You’ll have outstanding verbal, written and sales skills.
- You should possess a strong attention to detail.
- You’ll need to use your excellent time management skills to efficiently organise your workday.