We are currently recruiting for several exciting and rewarding roles, those within Finance, Marketing and Law to give examples! We are looking for bright, ideas driven Graduates to join award-winning companies!
- To provide support and assistant the team
- To assist with the preparation of documents, and presentations
- To be able to use MS Excel accurately, including data collection, checking, and data manipulation
- To maintain logs of activities and completed work
- To complete additional ad hoc tasks as requested
- To be willing to work in all appropriate positions within each division in order to gain a strong all-round knowledge of the businesses
- Educated to Degree level
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong client service focus
- Highly organised
- Must be a strong team player
- Good IT skills
- Effective organisation and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply if you would like to find out more about the companies and roles! We would love to hear from you!
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'