Are you a graduate pursuing a career in education?
Have you thought about working as a Teaching Assistant to gain valuable classroom experience?
Working as a teaching assistant is not only rewarding, but opens the door to your future career!
Teaching Personnel South Sheffield are seeking graduates ofall subject disciplines for a number of Teaching Assistant roles we have available in Primary schools across Sheffield, Rotherham, Worksop and Chesterfield.
If you have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and enthusiastic then we want to hear from you.
- Full time & Part time roles available
- Weekly pay - £285- £325
- 8.30am - 3.30pm working hours (Monday to Friday)
Working as a Teaching Assistant:
Working as a Teaching Assistant can encompass many different roles within a school. There may be opportunities within the school for you to provide interventions & tutoring of your specialist subject. You may work 1:1 offering support to a students - Some students may have Special Educational Needs. Working with small groups of students you could provide academic support such as helping with their English and Maths. You may undertake the role of a general Teaching Assistant and help within the classroom offering support to all pupils. Some pupils may have Behavioural Difficulties and need you to act as a Behaviour Mentor.
Sound like something you'd be interested in?
To join us as a Teaching Assistant you should also fit the following criteria:
- A degree or A-levels within your subject area
- The desire to have a career in education - whether this be aspirations to be a fully qualified teacher or teaching assistant.
We are particularly keen to hear from Graduates of English, Maths, Science, PE, and Psychology related degrees. Previous experience working/volunteering with children in some capacity is essential.
Why become a Teaching Assistant?
Working as a graduate teaching assistant is excellent paid experience for those wanting to become teachers. If you are applying for a PGCE then working with us as a Teaching Assistant will provide you with invaluable classroom experience that will look great on any future applications.
Teaching Assistant work is extremely rewarding - many of our Teaching Assistants comment on how great it feels to really help pupils develop, especially those with Special Educational Needs. Working as a Teaching Assistant with Teaching Personnel you will be paid a daily rate between £57 - £65 a day (exact rate will be discussed upon application). You will be paid on a weekly basis directly into your bank account.
Why Work with Teaching Personnel?
There are a number of benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Our relationships with local schools provide access to a wealth of teaching opportunities in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
- You will have your very own specialist Recruitment Consultant dedicated to finding you work.
- Access to our CPD academy - numerous courses to help your learning development such as Team Teach.
- Competitive pay rate - we care about all our teachers and support staff and so ensure we offer you a fair and competitive rate
- Flexibility - One extremely useful benefit of securing your long term role through us is that it allows you to go into a school and decide whether it is the right one for you before fully committing to the entire academic year
- Refera Friend Scheme - financial benefits for every friend that joins us
- WeeklyPay - you will be paid weekly directly into your bank account
Apply today and let us find the perfect role for you.
I advise if you are interested in this role that you apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Please apply with your CV and cover letter or call us on . I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'