Graduate Risk Analyst
Brighton, East Sussex
Permanent, Full Time
Salary £22,000-23,000pa + 20% performance based bonus
Leading financial services organisation based in Brighton is looking for a bright, ambitious graduate to join them as a Graduate Trainee Risk Analyst. This role is open to recent graduates and also to those with up to a few years existing experience.
This industry leading business prides itself on their prominent global reputation and professional office environment. They have an excellent attitude towards staff engagement and motivation, offering all employees genuine career progression opportunities and full study support towards professional qualifications. They also reward all staff with an attractive benefits package including an excellent pension scheme, good holiday allowance, private medical, and a 20% annual performance bonus.
This is a highly attractive role for individuals that can show academic achievement and a history of success. Having placed several individuals with this client over the years, we’ve seen first-hand how quickly individuals learn and progress, and have received excellent feedback from them about their new employer.
Overview of role:
- To assist with the maintenance of a sound risk management framework.
- Work towards the further development of the company’s monitoring and reporting of risk, and general risk management developments, including risk appetites, measurable tolerances and other metrics.
- To assist where required with any ORSAs that are to be prepared.
- Provide assistance and support for any Solvency II related activities as requested or required.
- Contribute actively towards the team and provide assistance where needed.
- 2:1 or First Class degree from a good university, ideally in Economics, Business, Mathematics or similar.
- Numerical aptitude and an analytical mind.
- Career ambition and professional, confident commutation skills.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.