Graduate Risk Analyst - Cantonese
One of the fastest growing international banking groups in London has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Risk Analyst to join a high performing team. Working directly with senior management, the role will assist on the handling, reporting, and mitigation of Operational Risks across the business. To be considered, candidates must be highly numerate with an excellent educational background, holding a 2.1 degree (or above). No previous work experience is required but it is essential that candidates can speak Cantonese fluently.
Duties to include:
- Assist Senior Risk Officer on Risk Management handling, reporting and relevant issues related to risks.
- Ensure that risk incidents from all departments are consolidated and that monthly reporting of risk incidents and related data to Head Office is prepared accurately and promptly.
- Ensure that ad hoc reporting of risk incidents to Head Office is carried out and promptly when necessary.
- Assist Senior Risk Officer to conduct update/ review on risk manuals (e.g. Operational Risk, Legal Risk and New Product Risk).
- Assist Senior Risk Officer to prepare the Operational Risk Management Committee monthly meeting.
- Assist Senior Risk Officer in consolidating the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Prepare MI on risks.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects of the Bank that are related to new/changes in banking rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and arrange departmental tasks · Provide cover on credit related tasks and reporting
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, candidates must have a strong educational background and a genuine interest to develop a career in Risk. As noted above, candidates must be able to speak Cantonese fluently!
- Operational Risk
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'