The Graduate RF Test Engineer role based in Herefordshire will be responsible writing test procedures and test scripts for Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and leading test processes involving New Product Introduction activities.
A successful candidate should have the following:-
- A degree within an Engineering capacity
- Some experience or exposure to Radio Frequencies (RF), electronics and test
- Knowledge and use of RF test equipment (Signal generators, Network/Spectrum Analysers)
- Be able to design test procedures for new products from customer specifications would be ideal
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Any experience of ATE (either LabVIEW, TestStand, MatLAB, C#, VB, C++, ect) would be benificial
For more information or to apply for the job of Graduate RF Test Engineer based in Herefordshire, please send your CV to or contract Tommy Beazley on quoting reference TRB19327/61 .
Visit and follow Redline Group
- New Product Introduction
- Radio frequency