Graduate Revenue Analyst
My client, one of the worlds largest media organisations currently have an amazing opportunity to join their commercial accounts FP&A team. This newly created exciting role will provide day to day to support to the commercial accounting function assisting with daily and monthly group revenue reporting providing day to day to support to the Senior Qualified Finance Business Partner liaising with internal and external stakeholders. This role offer significant progression with full study support provided eventually turning into a full Business Partnering role.
- Ownership of month end tasks to verify client revenues
- Management of accrued and deferred income balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for preparation of rebate reconciliations.
- Lead revenue assurance projects ensuring alignment with client contracts.
- Management of fee sharing agreements between Carat and other Operating Companies.
- Assist with preparation of key balance sheet account reconciliations at month end, including accrued income, deferred income, accruals, prepayments and WIP balances to be submitted to the FC for review.
- Assist in the preparation of management information for key stakeholders, including the Central UK Reporting team and senior management, on P&L and balance sheet variances at month-end, reforecasts and on an ad hoc basis as required
- Responsibility to work with Finance Teams in other brands around the network to ensure that intercompany balances are agreed, accurate and that non-media invoices are posted on a regular basis.
- Key involvement in Internal and External audits, including the preparation of information requests for review by the FC/FD.
- Strong graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 or above
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA
- 1 - 2 years finance experience including detailed reporting
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job