Our Client, an International Business based in Basingstoke, is looking for an ambitous graduate to join their Revenue team on a Temp to Perm basis.
In this role you will be charged with identifying revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities via customer and vendor audits, as well as researching contracts, analysing business drivers and liasing with teams across the business to resolve issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with a reputation for investing in talented team members, with career progression for motivated and driven individuals.
- Audit and evaluate customers invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately and adequate margin is obtained.
- Analyse customers access charges and offnet architecture to optimize.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure customers services are at the appropriate margins and installed and disconnected in agreed timeframes.
- Support adhoc requests, reports and projects and participate in operational reviews with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent judgment and decision making capabilities.
- Self-motivated and creative thinker.
- Deadline driven and detail oriented.
- MS Office Experience (Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel/Access)
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you would like a career in finance please send through your CV today.