Graduate Revenue Accountant
MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for a Graduate Revenue Accountant on behalf of a global organisation based in the City near Tower Hill. This will be a top talent hire and the company are keen to speak with driven individuals who are wanting to join a dynamic and impressive organisation. This role will suit a bright graduate who is wanting to develop their commercial/finance career through a profession qualification (ACCA/CIMA). Full study support will be provided and a direct route to progression and development.
Duties will include:
- Work with the business to raise and distribute invoices
- Take ownership of the month end revenue process for specific practice groups, estimating and confirming with the business project level revenues and completing case reviews of project time/expense charges
- Manage the WIP balance, ensuring all work done is invoiced promptly and efficiently and in line with the requests of the business
- Ensure all revenue is full supported with relevant documentation in line with controls and procedures
- Assist with the development of the finance systems and processes, identifying opportunities to improve current processes and help resolve current issues
- Manage the aged debt of OWG, and assist on all other aged debt chasing and cash collections as and where required
- Assist the other members of the revenue team with invoicing, reconciliations and documentation collection as required
- Assist the Revenue Team with all audit work, including preparing information for the auditors and answering subsequent queries
- Collate and analyse balance sheet data to manipulate into a format for quarterly US reporting
- Act as the first port of call for all OWG partner finance queries
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate looking for a foot in the door within a global business, so to ensure you don’t miss out, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'