Location: Manchester and Chorley
Salary: £21 (OTE £30k)
Sector: Travel Management
Our client is a recruitment agency known throughout the North West for delivering staffing solutions for SMEs: their size allows a hands-on, consultative approach that sets them apart from their larger competitors. Now they’re hoping to expand their business with the addition of a Graduate Resourcing Consultant looking for a rewarding career in recruitment.
- Building long-term relationships with clients, prospective clients and candidates
- Developing a broad commercial awareness, with regards to both client and competitor services
- Providing support for retained projects as a when required
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Arranging interviews for the right candidates with the consultant’s clients
- Advising administration support of changes and amendments to CVs prior to submission to client
- Being conscientious and prompt in your communications with both clients and candidates
The ideal candidate will demonstrate some of the characteristics the company is known for – be ready to discuss, understand and fulfil client requirements in a way that strengthens relationships to maximise upon account value and gain referrals through consistent satisfaction. You’ll possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and represent the client well by keeping a highly professional manner with both clients and candidates.
- Basic salary £21k (Potential £30k OTE!)
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Fantastic learning, development and progression opportunities
- Bespoke training
You need to be:
- A university graduate
- Personable with an excellent phone manner
- Driven and ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job