Do you enjoy working in an environment with plenty of customer/client interactions? Hazell Carr is one of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the financial services industry. Due to continued business success we are looking for a customer oriented person to join our team as a Resourcing Consultant. This is a great career entry point to a FTSE250 organisation, and offers an opportunity to build a long term career. The department style is assertive and challenging, focused yet fun and there will be genuine opportunities for people to develop.
- Speaking with prospective candidates to understand their background in order to match the requirements specified by clients
- Carrying out suitability assessments for prospective candidates
- Working alongside the quality assurance function to manage that candidates meet employment screening requirements
- Monitoring responses to advertisements daily and managing those responses
- Updating and maintaining candidate information within designated database
- Managing the relationship with active and prospective candidates/contractors, including taking calls, responding to emails enquiries
- Conducting exit interviews with departing candidates to gain feedback
- Various reporting as required
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes:
You will be degree level educated with great communication skills and genuinely enjoy interacting with people. You will have gained experience within a face to face or phone based customer service role where delivery is key. The role will have you on the phone a lot, so it's important that you genuinely enjoy interacting with people all day long and providing people outcomes. You will have strong problem solving skills and as well as the ability to adapt to changing scenarios. Additionally, you will have strong administrative and organisational skills that will enable you to manage and keep on top of a fast moving workload. Any previous experience within financial services our resourcing would be highly regarded.
What we offer in return:
This role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who enjoys direct people engagement (in a non-sales context) to develop a career within a developing organisation. You will work within a busy yet friendly team environment, amongst resourcing professionals who will help you develop your skills and career.
To submit your interest:
To submit your interest please submit your details online using your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Equiniti are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Phone Manner