Graduate Resourcer - St.Albans, Hertfordshire
Would you like to work for a multi-award winning recruitment company based in the heart of St Albans?
Do you want to have a say in how the company is run and have the opportunity to work in our office in the US?
Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work and really develop and grow your career?
How does two exotic all expenses paid holidays every year, multiple team days out, early finishes every Friday and uncapped earning potential sound?
We are looking to hire Graduate Recruitment Consultants who are seeking a challenging, rewarding career. Our specialist approach and expertise in the IT and Tech market have led to our award-winning status within our sector. We have been awarded 'Best Staffing Firm' at the SIA 2016 and 2017 awards due to our fun, dynamic and autonomous environment; we know that our employees are the key to our success and we think it's really important to unlock everyone's full potential.
The role of the Graduate Resourcer is to:
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships within a competitive and driven organisation
- Identify future business opportunities and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new and exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
As a Graduate Resourcer, you will be:
We are looking for ambitious, resilient individuals who thrive in a highly competitive environment. Someone that is motivated by surpassing targets and is driven by the potential of a highly lucrative career.
Experience in B2B/ B2C sales, hospitality or customer services could be advantageous
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can
- Individually tailored 3-week training programme and a mentoring scheme
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Paid parking
- Early finishes every Friday
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays (this year we are jetting off to Iceland and Cuba!)
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job