21k Base, 30-35k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our Central London based client is a fast-growing, niche recruitment organisation that specialises in the provision of high-end talent on both a contract and permanent basis across Programme, Project and Change Management sectors. Through offering tailored solutions, this company has built a solid reputation for quality of service, cost-effectiveness and reliability. Due to continued growth within their business, they have an exciting opening for a Graduate Resourcer / Trainee Consultant to join their expanding team.
As a Graduate Resourcer / Trainee Consultant, you will:
* Work within the Programme, Project and Change markets
* Develop client and candidate portfolios
* Search online databases, head hunt and network through industry contacts
* Cover both national and international opportunities
* Receive full and ongoing training
The ideal graduate sales candidate will:
* Be a 2:1 or above graduate (2017-2018)
* Possess first class communication and presentation skills
* Have a polished approach and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels of business
* Demonstrate business acumen with the ability to understand a variety of roles/sectors
* Have the drive to build a successful recruitment career for an industry leading organisation
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 21k with an uncapped OTE of 30-35k in the first year plus additional and generous incentives, perks and prospects.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job