Graduate Researchers: Legal Recruitment - London - £25,000
My client is a legal recruitment consultancy that is looking for energetic and enthusiastic graduates to join their passionate team in London. They are ranked in top 5 of the Recruiter HOT 100 and they are amongst UK’s most profitable recruiters. Due to its rapid growth, they have a strong client base of FTSE 250 corporations such as Goldman Sachs, Unilever, Allen and Overy, Freshfields and Clifford Chance.
They are looking for top graduates with excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills who will be able to work under pressure in a target-driven environment to join as a trainee legal recruitment consultant.
They have a more consultative approach to recruitment, hence they make their primary focus to assess, select and retain the most suitable candidates for the right role. Thus a legal background would be advantageous.
You will be responsible for identifying top talent, network and communicate with candidates while building rapport. Your role will also involve new business development, liasing with clients, managing interview process and legal headhunting. It is a sales driven role, you need to be very persuasive and an excellent negotiator. You will meet London based candidates and clients.
Successful graduates will be:
- Educated with a 2:1 or 1st degree from a top 50 UK university
- Evidence of pro-activity through work history and/or extracurricular pursuits
- Entrepreneurial flair with motivation to want to make a lot of money
- Sales or commission based experience is desirable but not a requirement as training is provided
- Strong communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Tenacious and demonstrative of resilience and overcoming objections
- Able to relocate to London or work in London
- Want to work in legal recruitment/ headhunting
Salary and benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £25k with commission at an uncapped earning potential leading to a realistic OTE of £40k for 1st year
- All training and development infrastructure in place to support new staff and ensure they maximize their potential and targets are placed within an attainable
- Opportunity to become a stakeholder in the business to increase personal wealth creation as well as drive forward company success
- A variety of ad hoc incentives for top billers such as all expenses paid luxury holidays to Las Vegas and Shanghai/ nights out in London.
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Graduate financial recruitment (London) Graduate legal recruitment (London). Graduate banking recruitment (London). Graduate accounting recruitment (London) Graduate headhunting (London). Graduate international headhunting (London). Graduate executive recruitment (London). Graduate in-house legal recruitment (London). Graduate Private practice recruitment (London). Graduate commerce recruitment (London). Graduate sales recruitment (London). Graduate co-secretarial recruitment (London). Graduate assistant recruitment (London). Graduate administrative recruitment (London). Graduate key client services recruitment (London). Graduate operations recruitment (London). Graduate audit recruitment (London). Graduate marketing recruitment (London). Graduate digital marketing recruitment (London). Graduate advertising recruitment (London). Graduate oil and gas recruitment (London). Graduate engineering recruitment (London). Graduate media recruitment (London). Graduate technology recruitment (London). Graduate infrastructure recruitment (London) and many other roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job