Location: St Albans
Salary: £23,000 (up to £48k OTE)
Sector: Executive Search
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for highly specialised candidates to fill a variety of roles. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £48k OTE
- Company holidays that reward success
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Transportation cost reimbursement
- International travel and progression opportunities
- Market leading training, and professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research candidates, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to match them to roles that offer basic salaries that range into 6 figures. You’ll network and engage face to face with clients and candidate, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
- Research the employers and markets you’ll be working with
- Meet with clients face to face in order to create an accurate profile of the candidates they require
- Strategically identify and research candidates that you can then match to the roles available
- Network with candidates face to face and perform interviews over the phone
- Support the senior business teams across all markets
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'