Salary: £20-25,000 (+ company car)
Sector: Financial Services
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for companies that will benefit from the range of financial services they offer. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Graduate Researcher Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £20-25,000
- A company car
- Incentive schemes
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression – within 3-4 years you’ll effectively run your own business!
- Fantastic further earning potential with a salary review after 6 months!
Graduate Researcher Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and marketplace it operates within
- Identify and research prospective customers in order to create business relationships and schedule meetings with them
- Network and engage with customers face to face
- Develop rapport with customers in order to maintain lasting professional relationships
- Manage resources and train junior members of the team as you progress
- Contribute to long term business strategy
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job