Location: St Albans
Salary: £24,000 (£28K OTE) + company car!
Sector: Executive Search
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for exec candidates to fill a variety of roles. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Y1 OTE of £28K OTE
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- A modern, fun office in a highly sought after location
- Locations nationwide!
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research candidates, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to match them to roles that offer basic salaries that range into 6 figures. You’ll network and engage face to face with clients and candidate, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Learn about the Energy, Industrial and Technology markets you’ll be operating in
- Meet with clients face to face in order to create an accurate profile of the candidates they require
- Strategically identify and research candidates that you can then match to the roles available
- Network with candidates face to face and perform interviews over the phone
- Support the senior business teams across all markets
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job