Job Title: Graduate Researcher,
Salary: £20,000 (rising to £22K after 6 months) +OTE of £41.5K!
A nationally recognised enterprise that has been listed on the London Stock Exchange for the last 3 years, our client are a multi-million pound renowned online retailer. They’re looking for a slew of ambitious graduates to help carry the company through an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- Bsic salary of £20,000 (after 6 months)
- Uncapped YI OTE of £41.5K and beyond!
- Excellent scope for progression with a massive brand into a senior or management role
- Fun offices in Manchester city center
- Exciting events held across Manchester
- Bi-monthly incentives
As part of your on-boarding to the Graduate Researcher, you’ll obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its offering. You’ll learn how to employ a consultative approach when speaking to customers that have already bought from the client.
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research potential business, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to best meet their needs. You’ll network and engage face to face with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels of seniority, as well as performing regular outreach over the phone and email.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company’s offering in order to best match business needs
- Perform client outreach by calling existing customers and explaining how you can help them
- Strategically identify and research new potential markets
- Support the senior business teams across all markets
- Develop rapport with customers in order to establish business needs
- Assist customers with any queries or concerns they may have in a prompt manner
- Maintain an accurate business pipeline of opportunities in order to meticulously increase revenue
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Confident and resilient with a strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)