Salary: £21,000 (rising to £25K within 6 months) and £32K+ Y1 OTE!
Sector: Executive Search
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for exec candidates to fill a variety of roles. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their London office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000, rising incrementally to £25,000 within 6 months
- Y1 OTE of £32K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Unrivalled incentive schemes, including lucrative cash bonuses, iPads and Rolexes trips to the US and Europe!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company.
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research candidates, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to match them to roles that offer basic salaries that range into 6 figures. You’ll network and engage face to face with clients and candidate, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Learn about the Energy, Industrial and Technology markets you’ll be operating in
- Meet with clients face to face in order to create an accurate profile of the candidates they require
- Strategically identify and research candidates that you can then match to the roles available
- Network with candidates face to face and perform interviews over the phone
- Support the senior business teams across all markets
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)