Sector: Executive Search
With a global client roster, this influential organisation requires STEM Graduates to help research, profile and manage engineering projects. They’re looking for ambitious candidates to help deliver from their Woking office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- Competitive salary of £32,250
- The opportunity to work with all of the latest technology (e.g. Oracle, Cisco, SQL Server)
- Regular company-wide team building events (e.g. curry nights, Windsor Races etc.)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Annual Christmas party hosted at a variety of four and five star country hotels
- Social events/nights out
- Cycle to work scheme
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll research and devise solutions for customer projects, employing their technical background in order to streamline processes, as well as diagnosing issues in order to prevent technical mishaps from advancing further.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related subject from a top tier university
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job