Job Title: Graduate Researcher
Sector: Executive Search/Software
This influential software solutions provider focuses on delivering specialised products to their clients. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research companies, qualifying their suitability for our client’s services. You’ll network and engage face to face with clients, as well as learn how to ably manage resources and personnel in order to achieve stated revenue targets. Our client offers an excellent opportunity that fuses a specific role with more generalist duties - ensuring that the Graduate Researcher will obtain and improve on a diverse skill set.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of between £22,000-£24,000
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- Modern, fun offices in a highly sought after location
- Full pension scheme
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)