Salary: £25k (£37k OTE)
Founded over half a century ago, our client has grown from a small publishing operation into offering a range of intelligence products and solutions to a number of different segments. They’ve retained their commitment to a high level of expertise across those sectors: one of the many things that have earned them their trusted reputation in the market. They're now looking for Graduate Researchers to assist their already established sales team in delivering on that reputation!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research prospective business in key markets, qualifying their suitability and interest, You’ll network and engage face to face with clients at events and on meetings, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Assist senior personnel in research projects on new markets, prospects and developments
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs, in addition to competitor products/services
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Collating research and presentation materials on behalf of senior sales personnel
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
- £25k basic salary
- Up to £37k OTE
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job