Graduate Researcher - Graduate Market Research
My client is a business advisory & talent consultancy firm, who play a pivotal role in the growth, and diversity and inclusion, of major Consultancy firms.
They are looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their Market Intelligence team, providing in-depth documents to global clients - informing them of changes in their market, competitor analysis, and how you can help build their leadership team.
Previous experience in Market Research is not necessary, as full, in depth training is provided.
Successful candidates will possess the following;
- An interest in the commercial world; a genuine desire to learn about global market trends, market intelligence, and data analytics
- A passion for working collaboratively in a small team
- A confidence to work with senior level candidates in the Consultancy space
- A drive to build a successful career in market research and talent acquisition
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
Your role as Graduate Researcher will include;
- Attending client briefings, understanding the role you can play in the growth of your Consultancy client
- Gathering market intelligence from speaking with candidates and clients in the Consultancy space
- Working alongside the Market Intelligence team to provide in depth documentation for your clients
- Identifying leaders in your field, who could implement the changes highlighted
- Managing that interview process for both the candidate and client
- £20,000 - £30,000 basic salary + bonus structure paid quarterly
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company phone + laptop
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Quarterly holiday targets including Las Vegas, Cancun, Miami and Barbados
- Exceptional career progression
- Equity options
If you think this role could be of interest, apply today for immediate consideration. Start date ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'