Salary: £30,000 (£60K OTE)
Sector: Executive Search
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for exec candidates to fill a variety of roles. They’re looking for ambitious bilingual speaking graduates to help deliver from their London office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of £60K OTE
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- A modern, fun office in a highly sought after London location
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research candidates, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to match them to roles that offer basic salaries that range into 6 figures. You’ll utilise your language skills to network and engage face to face with clients and candidate, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in Danish and English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job