Graduate Researcher - Corporate Finance desk - Excellent Academics Required
The company are the most established Financial Services Recruitment company in London and have offices In Asia and Australia.
£25,000 - £27,000 Base salary + Uncapped Commission (£70,000 Year 1)
they were incepted over 25 years ago, and they are now stock market listed business following their float in the late 90s.They recruit in the following sectors, Finance and corporate development recruitment consultancy, private equity recruitment consultancy debt & structured finance recruitment consultancy.
They are looking to hire a graduate researcher for their M & A team within their corporate finance recruitment function.
The Role of Graduate Researcher
- Speaking and engaging with senior candidates in the M & A Sector
- Attending daily client meeting briefs
- Attending candidate meetings
- Market map
- Information gather
- Building out a reputation within the sector amongst banking clients
You will be working with the highest-level candidates on salaries of £250K and above. This role will be difficult and challenging, but can be extremely worth it, top consultants earning in excess of £300k by the age of 30
- Good degree 2.1 or above (minimum)
- Must have attended a highly regarded UK University
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Hungry to succeed professionally and financially
- Good extracurricular activities (Sport, Internships etc)
- Excellent work ethic
- Industry Leading Base Salary
- Exposure to Investment banking clients for day 1.
- Laptop and Expensed Iphone 7
- Uncapped Commission (Some top performers earned over £80,000 Year1)
- Consultative environment
- Company Expensed International Trips
To be considered for this vacancy please submit your CV via this advertisement and a RedTusk consultant will be in touch shortly if you have been successful.
Please note the company are only looking to hire graduates that have already graduated and they are looking for exceptional academics.
- Executive Search
- Graduate Level