With offices in Hong Kong, Mexico, Munich and headquartered in London this is a highly respected recruitment agency made up of over 40 staff, mainly ex finance professionals who deliver an industry leading service on an international scale.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £23k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will join the company as a graduate researcher which involves both desk based research and client meetings to maintain the company’s network of high calibre contacts from within the finance sector.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Identifying new candidates from recommendations, referrals and internet research.
• Reach out to both new and existing contacts, by both telephone and email, to build or maintain relationships within the wealth management sector.
• Target research finance professionals from niche verticals within the finance sector e.g. equity managers, analysts, brokers etc.
• Screen and meet finance professionals for specific open roles.
• Help compile contact lists from the company database and internet searches.
• Gather industry information as directed by the senior members of the team, maintain a database of live information from within the sector, present research papers as directed by the management team.
• Develop a deep knowledge of the latest news from the finance and banking sector alongside your industry contacts which will come naturally in this role.
The ideal graduate’s personality and qualifications are:
• Educated to degree level, strong academic background is preferred.
• Someone comfortable working in a professional environment.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Comfortable contacting and building relationships with contacts from within the finance sector.
• A high attention to detail and good organisational skills.
• Some understanding of financial markets is a bonus but more important is an enthusiasm to learn the detail quickly.
• Fluency in a second European language would be an advantage.
• Prior experience in recruitment, financial sector or sales is not essential but would be a plus.
• Valid UK work visa.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• A clear career development plan.
• International travel and work experience available.
• A rewarding company culture.
• Offices close to Covent Garden and the West End.
• Regular inter-company events which have included sports days, West End shows, weekends away, manicures, cookery lessons and team building events.