An exciting opportunity has arisen for Research, Sales, Marketing Assistant with Chinese, Korean and Japanese languages to join an expanding company based in North West London, for long term assignments.
General Duties and Tasks:
- Working closely with MD and a small team, you will assist in researching, analysing data and the accumulation and preparation of documents for reporting to management; Working independently or together with colleagues as appropriate.
- Accumulate business data information including producing reports with management and business analyst support.
- To import, interrogate and extract data from the chosen business databases
- Develop plans and strategies for analysing data for chosen business sector.
An ideal Graduate Research, Sales, Marketing Assistant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Be passionate, open and transparent in your work with other members of the team; preferably flexible, adaptable, and willingness to support other members of the team.
- Accurate and fast computer skills and ability to prioritise workload, and have fun and enjoy their work.
- Be energetic, independent and enthusiastic with strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Can do attitude and is prepared to turn their hand to a variety of tasks, willing to learn new skills, with excellent communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills.
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy and professional at all times.
a) Undergraduate/Graduate/Masters from a good university with a numerate degree (computing, maths, economics or science based) at 2:1 & above or equivalent
b) An advantage if you have knowledge of data analysis techniques (Google Analytics etc.) and advanced Excel skills. Also preferable if you have previous experience in processing and analysing complex information through reporting tools and have an interest in technology and in gaining new skills.