Inspire successful decisions
Graduate Research Executive
Hanger Lane, London
Kick start or develop your career with a 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 Company and 2016 Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award Winner - Best Place to Work.
Your ambition, talent and desire to learn will ensure you make an immediate impact in our business and with our clients, and you will be rewarded with personal growth and development throughout your career with us.
We are looking for Graduate Research Executives for an immediate start.
You will work in our expert LinkQ team, which answers some of the biggest brand, shopper marketing & trade questions for clients across all retail industries.
What your day-to-day role with us would include:
- Growing your knowledge of all retail industries and developing your analytical ability to build stories for our clients that inspire them to make successful decisions using our world class consumer panel data
- Be creative, building research solutions that use both real behavioural data and survey solutions
- You will build survey solutions that help understand why people shop & make decisions. You must have a real affinity to want to understand human behaviour & attitudes
- Speak to clients, listening to their questions & inspiring and influencing them to work with us on their key questions
- Working with your direct team of 12 experts as well as colleagues across our business, collaborating to deliver fantastic work
- Learning to use our tools and solutions to analyse data, develop insight and create deliveries that communicate our point of view and advice
This is an exciting time for us, as we develop new solutions that utilise leading edge technology, and combining this with our unique survey capabilities to explore how they think and feel.
We are looking for individuals who can offer the following to take on the role:
- Be creative and excited to come up with the best solutions for our clients
- Have a curiosity to understand the 'why’ behind what people do
- Be good at (and love) problem solving
- Strong analytical skills (some knowledge of statistical techniques is useful but not critical)
- An ability to tell a story and be convincing
What you will bring to our team:
- 2:2 or above University degree
- 280 UCAS points
- Grade B or above for Maths and English at GSCE
- An engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in
- A desire to share ideas with your colleagues and contribute to the overall team objectives
- An interest in data and numbers
- A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
- Commercial acumen and the willingness to meet sales targets
Why Kantar Worldpanel:
We offer to all our new graduates:
- Incomparable commercial exposure - our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there (as well as many others of course!).
- A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
- A two week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running.
- Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
- Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions.
- Fantastic working culture and environment - brand new colourful and agile working zone with break out spaces, beanbags & hammocks.
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service).
- Core company benefits - income protection, life assurance, private medical and pension.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job