Please note that the basic salary ranges from £15,000-£20,000. There is a bonus scheme available for this role which could be up to £2500 on top of your basic
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading executive search organisation. Due to growth they are looking to expand the research team and take on a new consultant.
Working as part of the project team you will provide a crucial role in identifying and generating candidates through market-mapping and head-hunting.
You will also be performing ad-hoc market research tasks and become a subject matter expert for consultants and candidates.
This role will develop into a delivery consultant and a full training plan will be put in place to ensure that this happens as quickly as possible.
They are looking for a professionally minded, passionate and motivated individual who wants to be a critical part of a growing organisation.
1) 2:1 degree in any discipline
2) Bright, switched on, engaging
4) Demonstrates ambition - looking for development and progression
5) Good attitude, wants to work hard
6) Based in Reading
7) Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Interest in world affairs
• Tenacious, proactive and creative (a lateral-thinker) who is systematic and a finisher
• Self-analytical with a desire for continual self-improvement and personal development
• Well presented, cooperative team player who is honest, fun-loving and outgoing
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job