Founded in 2007 this is an award-winning provider of strategic, operational and M&A talent across both permanent and an independent consulting basis with offices in both London and New York. Clients include FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies across all sectors, SME’s, Innovation and Management Consulting firms.
You will join The Global Research Team which is comprised of promising graduate level talent and as a team has a strong track record of individuals progressing into revenue generating roles across all levels of the business. A number of current Senior Managers within the business initially joined as Research Consultants and so this is a fantastic entry level graduate job.
- Supporting consultants to deliver on specific search mandates
- Identifying and engaging with prospective candidates at all levels
- Contributing to the on-going development of the candidate network
- Providing ad-hoc support to senior level individuals within the business
- Playing a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a true expert in the strategy, transformation and M&A recruitment market
Who Fits the Bill:
- Educated to degree level; 2:1 or above
- Down to earth, competitive and willing to work hard to get results
- Individuals need to be polished, articulate and confident
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail
Company Culture and Benefits:
- A ski trip for the company’s top performers
- A company wide trip to Spain and also a day at the races
- Quarterly breakfasts
- Cinema trips
- Team dinners
- A weekly tab at the pub on a Friday
- Flexi-hour policy
- Employees with 5+ years of service are entitled to a paid 1-month sabbatical
- Unlimited holiday
- Private healthcare
- Mobile phone
- Ride to work scheme
- Free eye-care vouchers
- Free fitbit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'