In this Research Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a data driven platform making big waves in the FinTech sphere. Boasting an already impressive client list (including KMPG and Beringea), their online tool uniquely combines company information and uncovers risks, as well as further business opportunities. With exciting plans for expansion, they are looking for a Research Assistant graduate to join their rapidly expanding team in London.
Looking for research graduate jobs? They are now on the hunt for a commercially-savvy Graduate Research Analyst to help drive the company, business, and client base forward.
In this Research Analyst graduate job, you will be working closely alongside senior level Research Managers within the business, as you look to expand their internal research database. You will need excellent communication skills as you work across internal teams, as well as engaging with external stakeholders within high growth business areas. Your role will provide essential research insights to assist in the future direction of the company, where your research skills and accuracy will be key to your progression within the company.
- Building and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the demographic
- Identifying and analysing key information sources to provide insight
- Monitoring developments in high-growth businesses
- Contributing timely intelligence on potential opportunities and threats
- Analysing and interpreting usage data
- Contacting third parties to discuss growth strategies
- Identifying and building relations with appropriate partner organisations and individuals
- Identifying the appropriate format and platform for a range of communications, meetings and events
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally, an upper second class honours or higher
- Excellent attention to detail - you'll dot the I's and cross the t's
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- A driven, ambitious attitude; you'll love learning about the high growth market
- A proactive and professional approach to work
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively; you will be autonomous for your own desk as well as supporting the wider team
- A passion for learning and a curious, inquisitive attitude
What else is on offer?
- A clear and structured onboarding plan
- Season travel loan and perk box membership
- Highly meritocratic position where hard work is rewarded
- Ideally located offices in the heart of Brixton with stocked fridges and fresh fruit everyday
- The opportunity to work closely with a diverse team, and really make an impact
Looking for research graduate jobs and eager to delve into the evolving technology scene? Waste no time and apply for this Research Analyst graduate job today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job