Graduate Regional Account Manager (South-Scotland and Northern-England Region)
An exciting opportunity to join a company that offers genuine progression.
Do you want to work for a recognised market leader?
£24,000 starting salary (rising to £28,000 after 6 months), monthly commission structure, and a company car!
A comprehensive 6-month training programme for all new starters.
As part of the growth plans of VetPlus we are looking to recruit a high calibre graduate as a regional account executive to work in the South Scotland and Northern England region.
About the role
As an account manager, you will be responsible for building effective relationships with existing and potential clients through telephone calls, emails, and face to face meetings.
This will necessitate a patient but committed approach. A consultative mindset is essential to ensure you develop sales based upon customer needs, best practice, credible advice and excellent product performance.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Build effective relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Generate further sales through targeted activity.
- Communicate effectively with the Regional Manager and wider team.
- Have (or are on track to gain) a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- Natural rapport builder.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
This role would suit someone based in Carlisle.
Essentially, we are looking for a passionate, committed and resilient graduate that cares deeply about providing a high level of service at all times. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
VetPlus specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal nutrition products within the veterinary sector. We pride ourselves on our super-premium products being the best in the industry.
- Account Manager
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'